Police Standoff Ends Peacefully In NW Miami-Dade, Subject Not Found
South Florida Crime
NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – A standoff with police took place Thursday afternoon, but ended peacefully.
Miami-Dade police were called to the 1700 block of NW 93 Street where officers said a man was confronted by an unknown person and the two argued.
The person then went into a home and reportedly came outside with a gun and fired several shots at the victim.
When police arrived, they said there were numerous subjects inside the home.
A SWAT team surrounded a home as Chopper 4 flew over the scene.
The people inside the home came outside without any additional issues and were questioned, however, the subject is still on the run.
Officers said there were no arrests made.
- Some Looking At The Fine Print Of Immigration Overhaul
- Weston Lawmaker Wants To Toughen Texting While Driving Law
- Governor Rick Scott: “Our Prayers Are With FSU”
- Immigration Advocates Anxiously Await Pres. Obama’s Announcement
- Florida Tourism Numbers Up For 3rd Q