NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – A standoff with police took place Thursday afternoon, but ended peacefully.
Miami-Dade police were called to the 1700 block of NW 93 Street where officers said a man was confronted by an unknown person and the two argued.
The person then went into a home and reportedly came outside with a gun and fired several shots at the victim.
When police arrived, they said there were numerous subjects inside the home.
A SWAT team surrounded a home as Chopper 4 flew over the scene.
The people inside the home came outside without any additional issues and were questioned, however, the subject is still on the run.
Officers said there were no arrests made.
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Top White House Economist Predicts Rubio Will Come Around On Tax Bill
- ‘Youthquake’ Named Word Of The Year By Oxford Dictionaries
- Sen. Rubio A ‘No’ In Republican Tax Plan, Unless Some Things Change
- GOP Could Reveal Final Version Of Tax Plan As Early As Friday