Drafted Players Get Song Of Their Choice When They Walk On Stage
NEW YORK (AP) — Players attending the NFL draft get to choose a song that will be played when they walk on stage after being selected.
It’s a first for the league, which has a record 30 players at Radio City Music Hall.
Jadeveon Clowney, who went No. 1 to the Houston Texans, greeted Commissioner Roger Goodell with “The Man” by Aloe Blacc.
Johnny Manziel’s song “Draft Day” by Drake was no surprise. After all, his name is in the lyrics. Drake was also the choice of wide receivers Mike Evans and Sammy Watkins.
Khalil Mack and Greg Robinson both went with the hit song “Happy” by Pharrell Williams.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Crawford Stops 20 Shots For Blackhawks In 3-0 Win Over Panthers
- Dwork On Sports: Heat Redemption Tour Continues With Beasley Return
- Panthers Acquire Veteran Jaromir Jagr For Playoff Push
- Marlins’ Stanton Faces First Live Pitches Since Being Hit
- Miami Christian Routs Agape Christian, Victors Win 2A Crown