BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) — Florida will face Kansas and national runner-up Kentucky will face Texas in the 2nd annual SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
All 10 Big 12 teams and 10 of the 14 Southeastern Conference teams will play in the event from December 3rd through the 6th, it was announced Wednesday.
Auburn and Texas Tech, who have not met since Dec. 19the, 1963, will open the series on Dec. 3rd at Lubbock, Texas.
On Dec. 4th, Arkansas is at Iowa State, Baylor is at Vanderbilt, LSU is at West Virginia and TCU is at Mississippi.
Florida at Kansas, Missouri at Oklahoma and Texas at Kentucky will be played Dec. 5th.
The challenge wraps up Dec. 6th with Kansas State at Tennessee and Oklahoma State at South Carolina.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Dolphins Week 7 Team Grades: Fins Rally To Beat NY Jets, Extend Win Streak To 3 Games
- Report: Dolphins Fear Cutler Could Miss A Few Games With Cracked Ribs
- Dolphins Score 17 Unanswered Points In 4th Quarter To Defeat Rival Jets 31-28
- Hot World Series On Deck: Altuve, Astros Vs Kershaw, Dodgers
- FAU Scores On First 11 Drives In 69-31 Defeat Of North Texas