DAVIE (CBSMiami) – Former IMG executive Chris Clements has been named the Miami Dolphins new chief financial officer and senior vice president.
Clements will report directly to president and chief executive officer Tom Garfinkel and will be responsible for the club and stadium¹s financial, insurance, banking, business systems, and purchasing operations of the organization.
“We’re excited that Chris has decided to join us here at the Dolphins,” said Garfinkel in a statement. “Chris is a collaborative and strategic leader and his extensive experience in operational finance and growing sports businesses will prove to be a tremendous addition to the dynamic leadership team that’s in place.”
Clements worked with IMG since 1996 in a variety of different leadership positions. He most recently served as senior vice president, business unit chief financial officer, sports and entertainment in Cleveland, Ohio.
Clements was promoted to senior vice president in 2013 at IMG after serving as vice president, business unit chief financial officer. He also held positions at IMG as vice president, senior finance director, golf business unit and vice president, finance director, clients business unit in Cleveland and was the controller for IMG Canada.
- Woman Who Mowed Down 3 People At Baseball Park May Have Been Intoxicated
- Daughter Of Woman Allegedly Battered By Former Mayor Speaks Out
- Another Sweetwater Cop Facing Disciplinary Action In Alleged Crash Cover-Up
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic
- Dog Shot & Left For Dead On South Hollywood Road