MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — Prices at the pump continue to rise for the 12th straight week, according to a survey released Sunday.
The average price of a gallon of regular gasoline in the U.S. rose 3 cents, to $3.72, during the past two weeks.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg says gas prices are about to tumble, however, as crude oil and wholesale gasoline prices have started falling due to higher-than-expected crude output in Libya and ample U.S. crude oil stocks and ramped up production of gasoline.
Midgrade gasoline costs an average of $3.13 a gallon, and premium was $4.05 a gallon. Diesel was $4 a gallon.
TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Robocalls Are Running Rampant And There’s Little Out There To Stop Them
- 15-Year-Old Girl Brings Marijuana Chips To School, May Be Expelled
- Former NBC News Anchor Tom Brokaw Faces Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Cosby Found Guilty On Three Counts Of Aggravated Indecent Assault
- Miami Police Searching For Man Wanted In Connection To Little Haiti Sexual Assault