FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Police have located a father and his 6-month-old son who have been missing since Thursday.
Perry Fletcher Jr. and his father Perry Fletcher Sr. were located in Fort Lauderdale. Detectives said the child was safe, clean, well fed and in good health.
Before being located, the two were last seen at 2731 N Andrews Avenue in Wilton Manors. Wilton Manors police said the father took the child after getting into a fight with the boy’s mother.
Also, detectives said Fletcher has history of drug use and Fort Lauderdale Police have probable cause to arrest Fletcher.
Perry Fletcher Sr. was arrested on charges of neglect for not having asthma and bronchitis medications available to treat his son in the event a medical issue were to arise.
The child is now with his mother.
- Woman Who Mowed Down 3 People At Baseball Park May Have Been Intoxicated
- Daughter Of Woman Allegedly Battered By Former Mayor Speaks Out
- Another Sweetwater Cop Facing Disciplinary Action In Alleged Crash Cover-Up
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic
- Dog Shot & Left For Dead On South Hollywood Road