FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Police have located a father and his 6-month-old son who have been missing since Thursday.
Perry Fletcher Jr. and his father Perry Fletcher Sr. were located in Fort Lauderdale. Detectives said the child was safe, clean, well fed and in good health.
Before being located, the two were last seen at 2731 N Andrews Avenue in Wilton Manors. Wilton Manors police said the father took the child after getting into a fight with the boy’s mother.
Also, detectives said Fletcher has history of drug use and Fort Lauderdale Police have probable cause to arrest Fletcher.
Perry Fletcher Sr. was arrested on charges of neglect for not having asthma and bronchitis medications available to treat his son in the event a medical issue were to arise.
The child is now with his mother.
- Fight Leads To Gunfire In Pembroke Lakes Mall, 1 Hurt
- Publix Suspends Political Contributions Amid Protester “Die-in”
- 4 Outdoor: Important Safety Tips From Miami-Dade Fire Rescue While Boating
- Soggy Weekend Ahead Thanks To Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Traffic Nightmare Ahead For Miami Beach During Memorial Day Weekend