FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Police have located a father and his 6-month-old son who have been missing since Thursday.
Perry Fletcher Jr. and his father Perry Fletcher Sr. were located in Fort Lauderdale. Detectives said the child was safe, clean, well fed and in good health.
Before being located, the two were last seen at 2731 N Andrews Avenue in Wilton Manors. Wilton Manors police said the father took the child after getting into a fight with the boy’s mother.
Also, detectives said Fletcher has history of drug use and Fort Lauderdale Police have probable cause to arrest Fletcher.
Perry Fletcher Sr. was arrested on charges of neglect for not having asthma and bronchitis medications available to treat his son in the event a medical issue were to arise.
The child is now with his mother.
- Construction Worker Killed, Another Hospitalized After Being Hit By Lightning
- Man Wanted For Getting Into Scuffle With Deputy At BurgerFi
- $500K Bond For Man Accused Of Threatening Lawmaker On Facebook
- Civilians, Officers Honored For Acts Of Bravery, Lifesaving Efforts At MDPD Award Ceremony
- Florida Couple Charged With Luring Teen Relative Into Sexual Acts