FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Police have located a father and his 6-month-old son who have been missing since Thursday.
Perry Fletcher Jr. and his father Perry Fletcher Sr. were located in Fort Lauderdale. Detectives said the child was safe, clean, well fed and in good health.
Before being located, the two were last seen at 2731 N Andrews Avenue in Wilton Manors. Wilton Manors police said the father took the child after getting into a fight with the boy’s mother.
Also, detectives said Fletcher has history of drug use and Fort Lauderdale Police have probable cause to arrest Fletcher.
Perry Fletcher Sr. was arrested on charges of neglect for not having asthma and bronchitis medications available to treat his son in the event a medical issue were to arise.
The child is now with his mother.
- Mother, Infant Carjacked In Broad Daylight; Suspect Still Loose
- Lauderhill Police Release Surveillance Of Point-Blank Shooting Outside Fish Market
- Faulty Airbags Have South Florida At Forefront Of Biggest Auto Recall In U.S. History
- Warehouse Near Airport Goes Up In Flames
- Couple Says Atlantis Paradise Resort Let The Bedbugs Bite