NORTH MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The family of a missing North Miami woman hopes renewed efforts to find her will lead to new tips.
Noemi Gonzalez’ family is offering a $10,000 for information that will lead to her whereabouts.
She has been missing for 80 days.
Friday afternoon her family passed out flyers of the missing 54-year-old in North Miami in hopes of reaching someone who might have seen her.
“To have someone who is the core of our family not here with us and not sharing moments, it is very devastating to our family,” said Liz Gonzalez, Noemi’s sister.
Gonzalez disappeared back in February, when her son woke up and found that she was missing from her bedroom.
Noemi was last seen in the area of Northeast 136th Street and 6th Avenue. Gonzalez needs daily medication for her epileptic seizures.
If you can help, call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Gov. Scott Visits Zika-Free Wynwood To Help Boost Business
- Exclusive: Reporter Shares What He Says Is Proof Of Trump’s Illegal Dealings In Cuba
- Person Stabbed At Lauderdale Lakes High School Football Game
- Matthew Keeps Gaining Strength, Becomes Category 5 Hurricane
- Concern Over Cyber Threat To Election Systems Prompts Meeting Between State, Feds