NORTH MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The family of a missing North Miami woman hopes renewed efforts to find her will lead to new tips.
Noemi Gonzalez’ family is offering a $10,000 for information that will lead to her whereabouts.
She has been missing for 80 days.
Friday afternoon her family passed out flyers of the missing 54-year-old in North Miami in hopes of reaching someone who might have seen her.
“To have someone who is the core of our family not here with us and not sharing moments, it is very devastating to our family,” said Liz Gonzalez, Noemi’s sister.
Gonzalez disappeared back in February, when her son woke up and found that she was missing from her bedroom.
Noemi was last seen in the area of Northeast 136th Street and 6th Avenue. Gonzalez needs daily medication for her epileptic seizures.
If you can help, call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Sen. Lauren Book On Walking Tour To Promote Sex Abuse Awareness
- Judge Orders Confessed School Shooter’s Brother To Stay Away From Broward
- NRA Rips Florida House Speaker Over Gun Control Laws
- ‘Do Something’: Parkland Survivors React To Reports Of Another School Shooting
- March For Our Lives: Find A South Florida March