Prince Harry Seen Shirtless In Miami Beach Before Heading To Memphis
MEMPHIS, TN (CBSMiami/AP) — It’s a British invasion in Memphis, Tennessee this weekend. British Princes William and Harry have already been spotted at a downtown Memphis restaurant.
Local media reported the two arrived Thursday night for a dinner party in a private room of Charles Vergo’s Rendezvous.
Tennessee has been abuzz for weeks with speculation on whether William and Harry would travel to Memphis for the weekend wedding of a friend.
A C Wharton Jr., mayor of the Tennessee city famous for Blues music, says Memphis was ready to host the British royals should they attend what he describes as a strictly private affair.
A busy weekend looms in Memphis with the start of the annual Memphis in May tourism event and The Beale Street Music Festival kicking off.
Just before heading to Memphis, Prince Harry was spotted on Miami Beach at the Fontainebleau Resort.
A shirtless and smiling Prince Harry could be seen in Twitter pictures enjoying some South Florida sunshine.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Exclusive Interview: Justin Bieber, Skrillex and Diplo To Drop “Where Are U Now”
- Vin Diesel Says Oscars Weighted Against Action Films
- ‘The Talk’s’ Sheryl Underwood Making Laughs In South Florida
- This Week: Zayn Malik Leave One Direction & Angelina Jolie’s Smart Move
- Locals, Tourists To Gather For Concert Celebrating 100 Years Of Miami Beach