“Dolfans” Invited To Take Part In Team’s Draft Party
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins are inviting “Dolfans” to join them for their annual draft party.
The team will host their party for fans at Sun Life Stadium on Thursday, May 8th in conjunction with the first round of the 2014 NFL draft.
The event is free and open to the public. It starts at 6:30 p.m. on the BankUnited Club Level of Gate G.
“Dolfans” will be able to watch the live broadcast of the NFL draft, get alumni and cheerleader autographs and learn about a new membership program.
The team will host another party starting at 7:00 p.m. for season ticket members. Members at the party will also enjoy a Dolphins garage sale. That event will take place at BankUnited Club Level of Gate C.
Parking is free for both events.
- Opinion: State of the Miami Sports Franchises
- Former Dolphins OL Jonathan Martin Claimed Off Waivers By Carolina
- 49ers Waive Former Dolphin Jonathan Martin After One Season
- Dolphins Defensive Lineman Shelby Signs $2.4M Tender
- Top Reasons Why South Florida Is A Great Sports Region