“Dolfans” Invited To Take Part In Team’s Draft Party
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins are inviting “Dolfans” to join them for their annual draft party.
The team will host their party for fans at Sun Life Stadium on Thursday, May 8th in conjunction with the first round of the 2014 NFL draft.
The event is free and open to the public. It starts at 6:30 p.m. on the BankUnited Club Level of Gate G.
“Dolfans” will be able to watch the live broadcast of the NFL draft, get alumni and cheerleader autographs and learn about a new membership program.
The team will host another party starting at 7:00 p.m. for season ticket members. Members at the party will also enjoy a Dolphins garage sale. That event will take place at BankUnited Club Level of Gate C.
Parking is free for both events.
- Tom Brady’s Agent: ‘Appeal Process Was a Sham’
- Top Dolphins’ Offensive Players On The Roster Bubble
- Poppinga: Toughness Not Measurable Until In NFL Environment
- NFL Upholds Tom Brady’s Four-Game Suspension
- Darlington: Jeff Ireland Was Too Caught Up on Measurables