Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Trader Joe’s Opens In Davie
- AP Source: Rubio Raises $6M Over Last 3 Months
- High Tides Flood Low-Lying Miami Beach Road
- Dog Poop Dispute Led To Deadly Shooting
- New Lanes Opening On Dolphin Expressway