MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Residents Horrified Over Front Yard Slaying Of New Neighbor
- No Tears Shed By Miami Exiles For Castro Funeral
- Fire’s Death Toll Hits 33 At Art Studio ‘Horror House’
- Fidel Castro Laid To Rest During Private Ceremony In East Cuba
- Company Praised By Florida Gov. Hasn’t Lived Up To Promises