MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Police: Florida Mayor Carjacked At Gunpoint Outside His Home
- Cuban Migrants Come Ashore In Dania Beach
- Reports: Authorities Feared Terrorism, Explosives At Pulse
- Bond Denied For Father, Girlfriend In 2-Year-Old Girl’s Death
- Permanent Memorial To Be Set Up For 49 Orlando Victims