MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Death Toll Stands At 6 In FIU Bridge Collapse; 5 Victims Under Bridge
- Names Released Of FIU Bridge Collapse Victims
- Weston Teen Saves Family’s Home When Fire Erupts
- Harvard Hosts Parkland Shooting Survivors For Gun Panel
- No Remorse With Burlock Coast’s Rum Runner’s Remorse In Our Digital Bite