MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Risk Of Death Doubled By Alternative Cancer Treatments, Study Says
- Monday’s Solar Eclipse Is The Talk Of The Town
- Walmart Expands Grocery Service With Uber To Parts Of Florida
- Powerball Jackpot Swells To More Than $650 Million
- Moving U: Parks Keeping Kids Fit With ‘Morning Mile’ Run