Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- South Florida Chef On How To Salvage Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Key Cloning A New Safety Concern
- Mother Of Three Gunned Down In North Dade Home
- Plane Struck By Lightning, Diverted To FLL
- Hundreds Protest Ferguson Decision Outside Miami Courthouse