Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Flying Glass Tabletop Kills Miami Beach Maintenance Worker
- Fort Lauderdale Mother, Son In Hospital After Dog Attack
- Perfect Weather For Ultra But Traffic Tied Up
- 7 Shot And Injured At Florida Spring Break House Party
- Police Ask For Help To Find Missing Miami Beach Teen