MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Group To Hold “Not My President’s Day” Rally
- House Bill Would Create Online Registry For Animal Abusers
- SpaceX Makes Historic Launch
- Trump Marks One Month In Office
- Couple Robbed At Gunpoint In Pembroke Pines Home Invasion