MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Violent Crash Kills 1, Injures 6 In Miami Neighborhood
- Trump’s Border Wall Proposal Faces Many Obstacles
- Judge Says Pulse Lawsuit May Be Tossed Out Of Federal Court
- Police: Woman Got Drunk, Lost Her Kid, Lied About A Kidnapping
- New Anxieties As Trump Says Obamacare Will ‘Explode’