Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Fins Take On The Tech World To Improve Their Game
- FPL, TECO Expect Lower Customer Bills In 2015
- Workers Comp Rates Could Be Trimmed
- State Parties Rake In Millions Ahead Of Elections
- Florida Judge Approves New Map, Allows Elections To Go Forward