MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- School Under Fire For Creating ‘Smash Space’ For Teachers
- Tillerson: Failure To Control N Korea Could Be “Catastrophic”
- Warren ‘Troubled’ By Report Of Wall Street-Paid Obama Speech
- Tow Truck Driver Killed On The Job Near Broward Mall
- One Dead In Tri-Rail Accident, Expect Delays