MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Police: Woman Threatens To “Blow Up” Law Enforcement
- Fleet Week Gets Underway At Port Everglades
- Exclusive: Woman Calls Former Mayor Accused Of Battery “A Good Man” Who “Changed”
- Man Accused Of Trying To Blow Up Synagogue Faces Judge
- Carnival’s Historic Cruise Arrives In Cuba