Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Cuban-American Lawmakers Against New US-Cuba Policy Change
- NASA’s Orion Spacecraft Back In Florida After Test Flight
- No Bond For Suspended Miami Officer Accused Of Helping Drug Dealer
- Anonymous Donor Drops $10K In Red Kettles
- Policy Change Splits Cubans, No Treaty At Café Versailles