Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- New Way To Zap Away Tendinitis Pain
- Armed Men Rob Kendall Red Lobster
- Boca Raton Girl Recovering After Shark Bite
- Car Crashes Into NW Miami-Dade Home
- Key West Honors Diana Nyad’s Record-Setting Swim