Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Bond Denied For Man Accused Of Beating, Sexually Assaulting Girlfriend
- White House Drops Plan To Scale Back College Savings Plans
- Zombie Cat In Tampa Rises From The Grave
- Nissan Recalls SUVs To Fix Electrical Shorts
- Mad Scramble To Re-Book Flights To The Northeast