Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Mother Of Marine Jailed In Mexico To Appeal For Help On Capitol Hill
- Disney World Celebrates Its 43rd Anniversary
- Trend Tracker® Talks Plus-Size Fashion Success With Lane Bryant CEO
- Guests At Clooney Wedding Given ‘Burner’ Phones
- Ft. Lauderdale Firefighter Struck, Killed On I-95