Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Gun Safety Seminar Held As Children Accidentally Shot In S.Fla.
- Trooper, Car Passenger Taken To Hospital After Traffic Stop
- Man Wanted For Having Sex With Minor In Coral Gables
- Sketch Released Of Man Wanted For Attempted Kidnapping, Armed Battery
- Doctor Says He Physically Feels What His Patients Feel