MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Justin Timberlake’s Ballot Selfie Highlights Mixed State Laws
- Man Takes Sledge Hammer To Trump’s Star On Walk Of Fame
- Ford Recalls Nearly 412K SUVs Over Fuel Leak, Fire Concerns
- Woman Charged With Animal Cruelty In Boynton Beach
- Concerns Move From Candy To Costumes This Halloween