MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Feds, Local Leaders Take Up Airport Security After Deadly Mass Shooting
- Latina Superstar Calls For Lolita’s Freedom From Miami Seaquarium
- Police ID Dirt Bike Rider Killed During “Wheels Up, Guns Down”
- Crews Search By Air, Sea For Capsized Boat Off Dania Beach
- Last Man To Walk On Moon Dead At 82