Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Miami Beach Preps, Closures For Memorial Day Weekend
- South Florida’s Smoky, Hazy Skies Caused By Big Cypress Brush Fires
- Police Search For Westchester Burglary Victims
- Zero Tolerance For BUI & Safety Enforced Ahead Of Memorial
- After Week In Jail, Mom Agrees To Son’s Circumcision