Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Teen Remains On Ventilator After Hit & Run Accident
- Miami-Dade & Broward Suspend 1st Day Of New Assessment Test
- New Details Emerge In Police Slapping Incident
- Department Defends Proposed Pot Rule
- Family Files Suit In Deadly Miami Gardens Police Shooting