Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Hollywood Lakes Residents On Alert After Multiple Break-Ins
- Man Arrested After Missing Woman Turns Up Burned In Field
- Miami Swimmer Wins Open-Water Competition
- Baby Saved On Miami Highway Celebrates 1st Birthday
- Locals Honor Lives Lost, Promote Safety On Krome Ave