Police Respond To Reports Of Suspicious Package In North Miami Beach
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Parts Of Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach were shut down Friday afternoon due to a suspicious bag/bomb threat, according to police.
Biscayne Boulevard was temporarily shut-down between 151st Street and NE 163rd Street.
Miami-Dade Police were working on the suspicious item that was located at Miami-Dade Police Department’s Intracoastal District at 15665 Biscayne Boulevard.
The bomb robot was on scene and the package was eventually detonated.
- Ban On Importing Lionfish Into Florida Takes Effect
- Time To Shop: Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday Begins
- Car Drives Into Canal In Ft. Lauderdale
- Tropical Storm Bertha Heading Towards Caribbean
- U.S. Marshals To Hold Jewelry Auction