6-Foot Snake Undergoes Surgery To Remove Towel
Get Breaking News First
TAMPA (CBSMiami) – When Killer, a six-foot-long boa constrictor, went-in for the kill, he ended up having to go-in for surgery in order to remove the towel he accidentally ate.
The male snake, according to BluePearl Veterinary Partners, accidentally swallowed the large towel while eating a rat.
To remove the towel, Killer had to undergo surgery which was performed by doctors at BluePearl, headquartered in Tampa.
The towel was successfully removed and Killer is expected to make a full recovery.