Suspected Bank Robber Turns Himself In

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man the FBI believes was responsible for two bank robberies last month is in custody.

The man, whose name has not been released, turned himself in to Miami police on Saturday.

The bank robberies happened on February 24th. The first robbery occurred at the Continental National Bank at 79 E Flagler Street. Later in the day, the FBI believes the same man walked into a CITI Bank branch at 2001 Biscayne Boulevard and demanded money from a teller.

After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash the man left the bank. The FBI said there were customers in the bank but no one was hurt.

Comments

One Comment

  1. Brittius says:

    Reblogged this on Brittius.com.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Fired Up For The #FinsOn4
Weather Forecast 24/7

Listen Live