President’s Day: What’s Open/What’s Closed
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Monday is Presidents Day. Here’s what’s open and closed throughout South Florida.
Federal offices: Closed
State offices: Open
Stock markets: Closed
Miami-Dade County offices: Closed
Broward County offices: Open
Miami-Dade courts: Closed
Broward courts: Open
Miami-Dade libraries: Closed
Broward libraries: Open
Miami-Dade and Broward public schools: Closed
- Postal service: Closed. Express Mail Delivery only.
- Banks: Most are closed. Check with your bank for schedule.
- Garbage collection: Regular schedule in most cities.
- Miami-Dade and Broward transit: Regular schedule.
- Tri-Rail: Regular schedule.
- Malls: Open
- Supermarkets: Open