Zimmerman To Break Silence In CNN Interview
South Florida Crime
ATLANTA (CBSMiami) – George Zimmerman will break his silence on CNN in an interview set to air primarily on Tuesday.
Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, talked with CNN’s Chris Cuomo talked about the shooting, the trial and life after the acquittal.
According to CNN, Zimmerman said he isn’t haunted by the shooting and CNN said the interview was “provocative.”
Zimmerman has had trouble staying out of trouble with the law since the shooting death of Martin, but hasn’t faced any serious charges since then.