I-95 To Close Northbound Lanes
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers with plans on heading northbound on I-95 late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning may want to seek an alternate route.
One lane will close at 10 p.m., another at 11 p.m. Tuesday, and then all northbound lanes on I-95, between NW 2 Street and NW 7 Street, will be closed from midnight until 5 a.m.
Also, the on-ramp from North Miami Avenue to I-95 will also be closed.
Alternate routes for I-95 northbound drivers to consider:
- Exit at NW 2 Street/NW 3 Avenue and go straight to on-ramp at NW 8 Street/NW 3
- Avenue to re-enter I-95 northbound
- Access 836 Westbound / Miami International Airport by exiting at NW 2 Street/NW 3
- Avenue, head north and turn right on NW 5 Street, continue to NE 1 Avenue, turn north to I-395 Expressway
- Access beaches by exiting at NW 2 Street/NW 3 Avenue and take NW 5 Street to
- Biscayne Boulevard, turn north and take I-395/MacArthur eastbound on-ramp
Drivers on North Miami Avenue to I-95 Northbound/Airport/SR-836 Westbound and NE 2 Avenue between SE 2 Street and SE 3 Street will be detoured to:
- Take NE 1 Avenue and head north to I-395 Expressway