SR 826 & NW 25 Street Ramp Changes Set For Weekend
MIAMI (CBSMiami) More changes are on the way for SR 826 for the weekend.
A new temporary ramp from northbound SR 826 to NW 25 Street will open Sunday, October 20.
Drivers will have to exit about a half-mile earlier immediately after SR 836 to get to the new ramp.
The ramp that is currently in place will close permanently.
To open the ramp, a few closures will take place.
The existing northbound SR 826 exit ramp to NW 25 Street will be closed.
- 11 p.m. Friday October 18- The existing northbound SR 826 exit ramp to NW 25 Street will be closed until the new ramp opens.
Northbound SR 826 drivers exiting at NW 25 Street can:
- Exit at NW 36 Street
- Go east to NW 72 Avenue or west to NW 79 Avenue
- Go south to connect with NW 25 Street
- Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19 from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. – The westbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826 will be closed:
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going north to SR 826 can:
- Go west on SR 836, exit at NW 87 Avenue/NW 12 Street
- Go west on NW 12 Street, south on NW 87 Avenue
- Enter the eastbound SR 836 ramp to connect with SR 826 south
- Exit at West Flagler Street, turn east to connect with the SR 826 north ramp
On Sunday morning, October 20 drivers on westbound SR 836 going north on SR 826 will be on a new traffic pattern.
- Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. – The eastbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826 ramp will be closed:
Eastbound drivers on SR 836 going north can:
- Go south on SR 826
- Exit at West Flagler Street, go east to connect with SR 826 north
The schedule may change due to bad weather or other unforeseen conditions.