President’s Day: What’s Open/What’s Closed
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Monday is Presidents Day. Here’s what’s open and closed throughout South Florida.
Federal offices: Closed
State offices: Closed
Miami-Dade and Broward offices: Closed
Miami-Dade and Broward courts: Closed
Miami-Dade and Broward public schools: Closed
- Garbage collection: Regular schedule in most cities.
- Banks: Closed.
- Stock markets: Closed.
- Postal service: Closed. Express Mail Delivery only.
- Miami-Dade and Broward transit: Regular schedule.
- Tri-Rail: Regular schedule.
- Miami-Dade and Broward libraries: Closed.
- Malls: Open
- Supermarkets: Open