Mega Job Fair In Sunrise Tuesday
SUN RISE (CBSMiami) – Over 750 job positions will be up for grasp at a mega job fair Tuesday in Sunrise.
The event will be held at the BB&T Center (formerly Bank Atlantic Center).
The companies will be looking to fill jobs in sales, management, supervisors, front desk agents, housekeeping and more.
MG Clean & Green, for example, has more than 40 jobs for laundry attendants, waiters, waitresses and bellman.
The Miami Dolphins will be hiring sales professionals.
OneBlood is looking for over 50 entry level –no experience needed- donor recruiters with a starting pay of $16.50/hr.
If you plan to attend, you should pre-register online at www.jobnewsftl.com, print it out and bring it with you. Also bring plenty of resumes, about 50 should do.
If you plan to go:
• Dress for a Job Interview. Many of the companies will interview and even hire on the spot so you want to make a good first impression.
• Get Noticed By Applying Online. Pick out 5-10 companies from the list below that you are interested in working for and visit their website to apply online. If you receive a confirmation code or a print out of the application, bring it with you to show the company that you are especially interested in employment.
• Get Connected. Ask the hiring manager at each booth for a business card so you can follow up with them.
• Ask The Most Important Question. “When can I start?!”
List of companies attending the job fair:
• Art Institute
• Brown Mackie
• CL Kitchens Bath & Closet
• Continental Group
• Dollar General
• Domino’s Pizza
• Education Dynamics
• G&K Services
• Hess Corporation
• Hollywood Institute of Beauty
• JDJ Rx
• Kramden Group
• MG Clean & Green
• Miami Herald
• New York Life Insurance
• Northwestern Mutual
• Norwegian Cruise Lines
• Okey Dokey Grocery
• South Florida Air Conditioning Academy
• Sullivan & Cogliano
• The Check Cashing Store
• Workforce One
• 5 Hour Energy