Tree Trimmer Electrocuted In Hollywood
Get Breaking News First
HOLLYWOOD (CBSMiami) – A South Florida tree trimmer lost his life on the job Friday afternoon in Hollywood.
According to Hollywood Police, the worker was trimming trees outside a home at 2813 Dewey Street when he got too close to a power line and was electrocuted.
His body remained in the tree until rescue crews could bring him down.
A second worker suffered minor injuries.
The power was shutdown in the area, according to FPL, which affected about 25 customers. Power will be restored once authorities finish the investigation.