SOUTH FLORIDA (CBSMiami) — It’s Extreme Makeover: Big Lots Edition.
Eleven Big Lots stores throughout Miami and Fort Lauderdale recently finished getting major facelifts.
The South Florida Business Journal reports the stores have been revitalized with new flooring, cash wraps, restroom facilities and outdoor facelifts.
The improvements allow for cleaner, clearer aisles, making for an improved and more organized store layout, company officials said.
“This area is a very important market for us. Some of these stores haven’t been touched in years, so shoppers will notice a dramatic difference,” said Rob Claxton, senior VP of marketing for Big Lots.
“Through these remodels, we hope to provide a significantly better shopping experience and just in-time for the holidays.”
There are 19 Big Lot stores in South Florida, according to the company’s website.
Below is a list of remodeled locations:
- Coconut Creek Plaza at 4847 Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek
- 18325 South Dixie Highway, Cutler Ridge
- Diplomat Mall at 1761 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Hallandale
- 3580 West 18th Avenue, Hialeah
- Oakwood Plaza Shopping Center at 3921 Oakwood Boulevard, Hollywood
- 2100 SW 27th Avenue, Miami
- 8265 West Flagler Street, Miami
- 11247 SW 40th Street, Miami
- Palmetto Lakes Center at 5580 NW 167th Street, Miami Lakes
- Plantation Marketplace at 7067 West Broward Boulevard, Plantation
- 7930 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines