Fire Causes Severe Damage To Miramar Duplex

MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) – Miramar fire crews were on the scene of a duplex fire early Tuesday morning.

The fire broke out at 7613 Venetian Street.

The building has four units, but no one was home at the time of the fire.

Video from Chopper 4 shows a giant hole in the roof where flames broke through.

The owner of the duplex told CBS4 News that the Red Cross was already assisting the residents due to a prior electrical issue.

The electricity was supposed to be worked on Tuesday so the building was empty.

No other details have been made available.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Adopt-A-Family For The Holidays
South Florida Holiday Homes

Listen Live