BIG PINE KEY (CBSMiami) – Monroe County deputies said a Keys Energy Services worker was electrocuted while working on the roof of a home in the Florida Keys Thursday night.
When deputies arrived at the Big Pine Key home, they found Michael Euliss, Jr., 29, administering CPR to his co-worker Joshua Yarborough, 28.
Deputies would take over performing CPR until a rescue team arrived and a bucket truck was used to get Yarborough down from the roof. He was taken to Fisherman’s Hospital in Marathon where he was pronounced dead.
Both Yarborough and Euliss were on duty for Keys Energy when the accident happened. The accident is currently under investigation by the Monroe County’s Sheriff’s Office.
(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)