New Miami Marlins Dazzle At Annual FanFest

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Marlins fans had their first chance to get up close and personal with their re-vamped hometown team.

The team held their annual meet-and-greet with fans on Saturday at the new Marlins Ballpark, constructed on the old historic Orange Bowl site.

In addition to autograph sessions with players and management, the thousands of fans who showed up had a run of the stadium, testing the new food vendors and checking out the panoramic downtown views from the seats.

The event was free and open to all members of the public.

The inaugural season of the new Miami Marlins kicks off on April 4th.

1. Jimbo99 says:

Out there 3-4 times a season ? That’s considered a die hard Marlins fan ? Guess being from Port St Lucie is a long drive for him ?

2. Rick H says:

Welcome to Miami-Dade’s largest tax payer swindle of all times! Built off the backs of slashed wages and benefits of public employee’s.

1. Mary Fiinnell says:

Most Miamians hate the Marlins! We won’t forget what the government has done to us.

2. pedro fernandez says:

The 99%rs gave up $$$ so the 1%rs so they could make even more money, I love America!

3. auto says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

4. buy back link says:

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.