Red Light Cameras Go “Live” In West Park Next Month
WEST PARK (CBSMiami) – Drivers in West Park will soon have to slow their roll when they see the light turn yellow.
Beginning March 9th, red light cameras will go live at five intersections in the city, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
- Westbound W Hallandale Beach Boulevard at State Road 7
Northbound State Road 7 at West Hallandale Beach Boulevard
- Westbound County Line Road at State Road 7
- Northbound State Road 7 at Pembroke Road
- Eastbound Pembroke Road at SW 56th Avenue
- Southbound SW 56th Avenue at Pembroke Road
Those caught on camera running red lights will be fined $158, of which the city will get $75 and the rest will be split between the county and the state. A red light camera fine does not include points on the driver’s license.
The Sun-Sentinel contributed to this report