Police: Missing 10 Year Old Miami Boy Home Safe

MIAMI (CBS4) – Miami Police say a boy missing since Wednesday morning has returned home and is in good condition.

Jason Lopez, 10, had been missing since 9 a.m. when his step-father fell asleep at their home on the 700 block of Northwest 56 Street. When the step-father woke up at noon, the boy was not home.

Lopez was home from school after being suspended for bullying.

Police did not suspect foul play in the boy’s disappearance and circulated a flyer with his photo on it around his Liberty City neighborhood.

Authorities have not said where the boy was.

Comments

One Comment

  1. K R says:

    glad this Lopez kid returned home unharmed. Who pays for all the extra work of police involvement, dog handlers etc??. There must have been 25 squad cars involved. I think the boy needs a big time whipping and heavy fine to the step father

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Fired Up For The #FinsOn4
Sign-Up Now For Our 2016 Knockout Pool

Listen Live