Miami Beach Polls Relocate For Upcoming Special Election
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI BEACH (CBS4)—Many Miami Beach residents will not be heading to their usual polling place for the upcoming Miami-Dade mayoral special election on June 28th.
Because City of Miami Beach summer camps are now in session at sites that are used for polling, the city has decided to relocate various voting locations to avoid conflict with the camps.
The following precincts have changed their polling sites:
- Precinct 14 voters should report to Biscayne Elementary School instead of North Shore Park Youth Center
- Precinct 19 voters should report to Normandy Shores Golf Club instead of Normandy Park and Pool
- Precinct 21 voters should report to Biscayne Elementary School instead of North Shore Park Youth Center
- Precinct 26/28 voters should report to Beth Israel Congregation instead of Temple Beth Sholom
- Precinct 30 voters should report to Miami Beach City Hall instead of Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
- Precinct 31/45 voters should report to Miami Beach Regional Library instead of Miami City Ballet
- Precinct 34 voters should report to Miami Beach City Hall instead of Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
- Precinct 36/39 voters should report to Miami Beach Fire Station No. 1 instead of Flamingo Park PAL Building
- Precinct 44 voters should report to South Pointe Elementary School instead of South Pointe Park Community Center