A complete listing of all closings for Monroe County and the Florida Keys.
We accept information from businesses, organizations and government sources.
The information will be posted on this page and will also be made available in CBS4 live coverage.
CBSMiami.com and CBS4 uses reasonable care to make sure postings are accurate does not verify details of these submissions and is not responsible for postings here.
- Government offices closed
- Social Security offices closed
- A light aircraft carrier is off the coast of the Keys ready to assist in the response
- Monroe County still has a dusk-to-dawn curfew
- Monroe County Public Schools closed until further notice
- FDOT reports that it has inspected 100 percent of the 42 bridges along U.S. 1 and they are all safe for travel. FDOT also repaired two stretches of U.S. 1 that washed away, at MM 75 and MM 37, and they are ready for travel.
- Key West International Airport, Florida Keys Marathon Airport and Naval Air Station Key West are all operational, but only for emergency response flights
- Tolls have been suspended across the state until further notice.
- Fuel remains limited in the Keys. But gas stations are beginning to open up to the public, especially in the Upper Keys.
- Shelters are in the process of being opened.
FOOD AND WATER DISTRIBUTION
- Key West Sears Town Plaza
- Sugarloaf School
- Marathon High School
- Key Deer National Wildlife Refuge on the Overseas Highway on Big Pine Key.
- Coral Shores High School
- 4th Street Parking Lot in Old Town Key West
- Dry Tortugas National Park closed until further notice
- Community Health of South Florida Centers are closed
- Mariners Hospital in Tavernier is open
- Fishermen’s Hospital in Marathon is closed
- Lower Keys Medical Center in Key West is closed
- Disaster Medical Assistance Teams have arrived and will be setting up in Key West, the Florida Keys Community College and the City of Marathon Park. They will become operational soon.