A complete listing of all closings for Monroe County and the Florida Keys.
We accept information from businesses, organizations and government sources.
The information will be posted on this page and will also be made available in CBS4 live coverage.
CBSMiami.com and CBS4 uses reasonable care to make sure postings are accurate does not verify details of these submissions and is not responsible for postings here.
- USPS will deliver mail in Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, and Palm Beach counties Friday, October 7
- All Monroe County government operations are open Friday.
- All Monroe County transfer stations are open Friday.
- The County courts will be closed Friday due to Gov. Rick Scott closing all state offices.
- The County Health Department will be closed Friday.
- Monroe County Schools are open Friday.
- Key West and Marathon airports also will be open, but call your airline for delays and cancellations due to weather issues in other parts of Florida.
- All roads and bridges in the Keys are open.
- The Card Sound Bridge Toll Booth is reopen.
- The Snake Creek Draw Bridge in Islamorada will remain on lockdown until 6 a.m. Friday. This means that the bridge will be open for all traffic, but high-profile boats will not be able to have the drawbridge opened during lockdown.
- Miami-Dade Transit, from Miami-Dade to Monroe County, is not yet operational.
- All Monroe County parks and libraries are reopen.
- The Everglades National Park is closed Friday, but the Dry Tortugas National Park will be open Friday.
- The state parks in the Keys are closed until further notice.