Motorcyclist Killed In North Lauderdale Crash

NORTH LAUDERDALE (CBS4) – Still no word on what caused a man to lose control of his motorcycle in North Lauderdale early Sunday morning and crash into a guard rail.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office said 42-year old Kevin Beck was heading west on McNab Road around 4:30 a.m. when lost control. Beck’s 1985 Harley Davidson slammed into a guard rail then traveled several hundred feet before coming to rest in a grassy ditch near the exit ramp onto the Boulevard of Champions.

North Lauderdale Fire Rescue said Beck was dead when their units arrived.

Anyone who saw the crash is urged to call BSO’s Traffic Homicide Unit at (954) 321-4840 or report information anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS (8477).

Comments

1. yokolee says:

R.I.P

Condolences to the family

2. Jennifer says:

Kevin You will always be missed very much.. I still can’t believe you are gone.. Thank you for taking care of my baby while he was in Florida, He misses you as well.. R.I.P. May You And God Watch Over The Rest Of Us…. Lots Of Love!!!

3. Pilar Dominguez says:

Pilar

Kevin, i don’t know you but I feel for you and for your family.
    R.I.P you be with God and God will be with your love ones.

4. louis Broz says:

Our condolences are with you and your whole family from the Broz Family

5. Lenore says:

A piece of me died today when I recieved the news. I will miss you terribly. My condolences to your family. May God hold them in his hands and heart, through there sorrow.

6. Brandi says:

Kevin, I will always love you. You and your dad are soaring with the eagles and rideing the Harley roads in heaven. Love always Brandi