Nude Photos Force Pines Teen Into Sex, Cops Claim

PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMiami) – A Pembroke Pines teen claims she was forced to have sex with a man who threatened to post nude pictures of her on the internet. The 14 year old girl said Benjamin Rand had sex with her in his car, despite her pleas to get him to stop.

Wednesday, police charged him with seven additional felonies, including extortion, on top of the charges he already faced.

Pembroke Pines police said Rand, 20, was a friend of the teen’s brother. According to the arrest report, Rand had sex with the girl twice in the back seat of his car, starting in December, 2010.

The report said Rand picked up the girl and on two different occasions, pulled up behind the Roasted Pepper restaurant and forced her to have sex,on the second visit, pulling her clothing off.

Police said on the second visit, she repeatedly told him to stop, but claims Rand told her, “Have fun with my baby, bitch.”

After the teen’s parents learned of the attack, the girl was treated and Rand was questioned. At first, police said, he told conflicting statements about knowing the teen, but after questioning he was originally charged with 2 counts lewd and lascivious battery and molestation.

Wednesday, police said further investigation caused them to file 7 additional charges, including extortion, 4 counts of soliciting a child for unlawful sexual conduct, lewd and lascivious conduct, and use of a child in sexual performance.

Rand, who had released on bond, was arrested again Wednesday on the additional charges.

The name of the victim is being withheld because of her age and the nature of the alleged crime.

Comments

1. Mari says:

The brother is a friend of this scumbag? He sure hangs out with the best! Idiot!

2. William F Jackson says:

PIG !

1. GAIN AND AGAIN says:

PIG w/ HORMONAL INBALANCE……

Ben RAND is an IDIOT!

Where was that 14 year old’s Mom?

Mom should Join Ben Rand….. Sickos

Sexual Pervert,
      not hispanic,
      nor black……

3. PhoneBill says:

How did he get nude pictures of the girl? Sounds like there’s much more to this story than we’ve heard so far. Don’t think I’m giving this guy a pass, there’s no plausible excuse, whatsoever, for a 14 year old girl to be having sex with a 20 year old. But I do think she was more willing, at least initially, than she’ll ever tell her parents.

I guess he’ll now be the one hearing, “have fun with my baby, b!tc#”!

4. Edward c J says:

It depends on facts. The 20 year old could be strong and the girl small. And who was the girl?

5. Nezrec says:

I knew this guy in Highschool. He came to my house once and pulled an Air-soft gun out of his belt and threatened to “kill” me if I did not let him talk to my GF at the time. He ended up shooting out two of the tail lights on my lancer and then running away after I chased him off with my car. The cops where involved and everything. Last I checked I think he got a little bit of time in Juvee for “resisting arrest”.