Electric Shock Sends Dania Beach Man To Hospital

DANIA Beach (CBS4)- A Dania Beach man was taken to the hospital after he was nearly electrocuted and fell from a ladder, police said.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office said that at approximately 9:30 a.m. Saturday a painter was preparing for a certificate of occupancy at the commercial building located at 1500 NW 1 Street in Dania Beach when he was nearly electrocuted.

The man, reported to be in his 50s, was cutting through some 110 volt electrical wires with a knife when he was shocked.

The shock caused him to fall from his ladder.

Broward Sheriff Dania Beach Fire Rescue paramedics transported him to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.


One Comment

  1. Jimbo99 says:

    At first I felt some sympathy for the idiot savant, but after reading further and how this happened ?

    1. Bob Jones says:

      If one is electrocuted, one is dead. An electrocution is a fatal electrical shock. Do I understand correctly that they rushed a dead man to the hospital?

  2. joe says:

    nearly electrocuted bob which seems odd. very low voltage. im a expert in this field and dont get it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Miami

Your Halloween Guide
Check Your Pro Football Challenge Results

Listen Live