Marco Rubio Denies Plans For White House 2012 Run

Senator Marco Rubio is talking about the buzz that he could make a run for the White House in 2012.

But Thursday night the junior senator from Florida is saying no way.

“I’m not running for any office in 2012,” Rubio said. “I don’t want it, I’m focused on the job of US. senator. That’s what I ran for, that’s what I want to be. I want to be a US. senator from Florida and quite frankly if I can I want to be the best person who has ever been US senator from Florida and again you can only do that if you’re focused on that job.”

Senator Rubio said he does continue to embrace the Tea Party movement even though he didn’t join the party’s caucus.

1. ricky says:

Just at the right time you just wait he will throw his hat in it.

1. Carla says:

I will vote for Him..The only politicain in Miami,have my respects..Others..eeewwww

2. Bob Lacerino says:

I have no doubt that he will be active in the 2012 White House campaign probably as a Vice Presidential candidate. Republicans need him to counter the Sarah Palin image that they can’t win with.New Hampshire comes up in about a year. Get ready for the primaries to begin.

3. Lola la Cubana says:

I hope he runs, just as all the dirt about his friend David Rivera comes out, and drags Marquito down with him.

1. Carla says:

Poor Lola la Cubana,she voted for Fidel

4. Margie says:

Another dirty politician. He didn’t do anything for Florida, doubt that he coulld do anything for the country.

5. BigD says:

Another GOP clown. Sorry.

6. lmmd says:

let’s hope he doesn’t run – we don’t need the likes of him in the whitehouse…..

7. Gus N. says:

His job is that of a US Senator….. Lets remember what happened the last time we elected an inexperience junior Senator. Before we annoint him as the 2nd coming like so many did of Barak Hussein Obama lets make sure he actually can legislate. Until then he is just another political blow-hard just like the rest of them. Am a big support of Rubio, but just cause he can talk and say the right things doesnt mean he can govern. C’mon now the international community is eating our lunch right now because there is a perception of weakness being sent out of the whitehouse today. All the work that Reagan and Bush #1 did after the fall of Communism is being dialed back, cause we have a wimp for president.

8. GAIN AND AGAIN says:

9. Mr. Independent says:

The Democrats FEAR this man Rubio! Obama would have no chance…